ISMP August Newsletter
August 31, 2015
Log in to the www.340BPVP.com secure site for access to this exclusive publication of the peer-reviewed newsletter published by the Institute for Safe Medication Practices (ISMP). Once you log in, navigate to the PVP Notifications tab of the top main navigation bar, and from the drop-down menu, click on "ISMP." In this month's issue:
- Draft Guidelines for the Safe Communication of Electronic Medication Information
- Submit comments to firstname.lastname@example.org or by visiting www.ismp.org/tools/guidelines/SCEMI by October 16th
- Don’t miss important computer alerts seen by technicians and office staff
- Name change needed to prevent more Brintellix-Brilinta mix-ups?
- Auvi-Q ticking sound normal, but can be scary